Invoice Finance

Slow paying customers, seasonal or unplanned spikes in costs and a myriad of other business factors can put a squeeze on cashflow from time-to-time. But as any business owner knows, cash is the lifeblood of a business and needs to be reliable.

If your cashflow is undergoing a short-term squeeze, talk to MINT about our Invoice Finance options. We can fund against issued invoices for a period of up to 90 days, or if you establish a facility, on an ongoing basis.

Key Information

Amount or Facility Limit
$10,000 to $2,000,000

One-off invoice finance – up to 90 days
Or, ongoing facility up to your discretion

Interest Rate
From 10% to 15%.
Interest is based on the daily balance of the amount borrowed

Administration Fee
Between 0.5% and 5% of turnover

Time to Finance
48 hours after approval

Our lending partners


  • How long will it take to complete the online application?

    It’s pretty quick – we’d say between 3 to 5 minutes of your time.

  • How much can I borrow?

    You can borrow up to 80% of the value of your invoice(s). The remaining 20% of the invoice value is made available when your client pays.

  • Will my clients know that I have secured finance against an invoice issued to them?

    Factoring facilities are disclosed so customers must be notified of the relationship.  We help with this process. In some cases, we can offer undisclosed invoice finance to qualifying customers.

  • Whose bank account of my customers pay into?

    We set up a new bank account for you. Your customers pay into this.

  • What security do I need to provide?

    We do not require personal assets for security.  We fund your business by taking the following:

    A General Security Agreement – This is a registered charge that sits on your business.

    A Factoring Agreement – This is a contractual agreement assigning all of your invoices to us while defining the rules of the facility.

    Personal Guarantee – Personal Guarantees will be required from major shareholder directors. As we only fund to the value of invoices, this guarantee will only be called on in an instance of fraud.

  • I have questions: who can I talk to?

    You’re welcome to contact one of our Business Finance specialists. You can give them a call on 0800 666 023 or request a call by clicking here.

Get started

How much do you need?


What do you need the finance for?

When do you need the finance?

How we help small businesses

Ale Benintende

"Working with MINT was great – not only because they were so easy to deal with and obviously knew what they were talking about, but for me most importantly, they were quick to sort out lending that was right for what I needed." -Ale Benintende

C Hayden

"Referring a client to a lender is no small thing: you have to trust that they’re going to focus on your clients needs, provide sound guidance and do all of that without delay. That’s why we like MINT – they get what business owners need in a finance partner." - C Hayden, Auckland

1.* Rates of 7.95% subject to lending criteria and eligibility. 1 hour approval and same-day payout subject to the applicant meeting the lending criteria and supplying all the required information to process the loan application.
2. Our lender will independently assess whether you are eligible for a loan. We don't provide advice on whether a particular car loan offered by a lender is suitable for you.
3. You are protected by responsible lending laws. Because of these protections, the recommendations given to you about lending through Mint Finance are not regulated financial advice.
This means that duties and requirements imposed on people who give financial advice do not apply to these recommendations. This includes a duty to comply with a code of conduct and a requirement to be licensed.